Monday, February 12, 2007

THAT SOUNDS GOOD

I never get soupbeans and cornbread anymore unless I'm eating at the Cracker Barrel. Ain't the same as homecooked, but close. Still would like some salmon patties and dumplings though...maybe I'll fix them someday soon.

Doug. Charlies Daniels and the Beatles? I guess we could say your taste in music tonight is certainly eclectic. Speaking of which, let me say this one more time....Jackson Browne and Linda Ronstadt were NEVER part of the Eagles. They may have played with them occassionally, but not as members of the band. The original Eagles were Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Don Felder, Randy Misner and I think some guy named Bernie. Timothy B Schmidt and Joe Walsh joined them later. Don't make me have to come over there because of this. You might know your Scruggs, Hortons and Haggards, BUT I KNOW MY EAGLES!

Brandy needs to start gathering everyone's address and stuff for her wedding, so please make sure you have your email listed on your profile so she can contact you. I see she doesn't have hers listed yet, but I believe she will be correcting that soon so you can contact her.

I will be changing the colors on here after Valentine's Day so if anyone has any special requests, send them in now. I will do what I can....

5 comments:

mark said...

bought a ham today,mmmm,gonna save the bone,got a bag of butter beans,gonna be a damn good pot of beans.and wasnt greg brady with the eagles for awhile?

Tricia said...

Next colors should be green for St. Patty's Day!

Robin said...

yes! also, that is my favorite color of all the colors of the world so it works for me!

michelle said...

I make soup beans and corn bread!!And before anybody says anything.... Yes the are ediable!!

COOTERIZER said...

ROBIN, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE ABOUT THE FRIGGIN EAGLES! I KNOW JACKSON BROWNE WAS WITH THE EAGLES. THATS LIKE SAYING MARK WASN'T SPECIAL. HE RODE THE SPECIAL BUS, HE WENT TO THE SPECIAL CLASS, HE WAS FRIGGIN SPECIAL. JUST BECAUSE HE DIDN'T GET HIS NAME ON A "SPECIAL" ALBUM DON'T MEAN SQUAT..... AND MICHELLE, WTF IS EDIABLE? IS EDDIE ABLE?