Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Drumroll Please............

I'd just like to say thanks to Michelle and Michael for coming over today and digging my car out of the snow. I've been stuck at home for two days, missed a day of work and was lucky enough to catch a ride to and from work today. Michael managed to shovel enough snow away from my car (in a very short amount of time) that I was able to get my car out when I got home from work. The downstairs neighbor/possible serial killer - or "Jeffrey" as Michelle calls him - felt it would be near impossible to do this. Needless to say, he hasn't shoveled the walkway and steps either.

So, Wesley helped me get moved out of my old apartment and Michael's shoveled my car out. These are turning out to be two very handy boys to have around!

Thanks again - Michael and Michelle!!

p.s. I owe you a shovel.

6 comments:

michelle said...

anytime. I like finding things for them to do...

michelle said...

Oh and don't worry about the shovel..

johnbr76 said...

he can shovel your car out of the snow but can't shovel the walkway at his 79 year old great grandparents house. go figure.

Robin said...

your grandma & papaw need to stay inside when the weather is that bad. but yes he could have & would have but your grandma had already paid a neighbor boy to do it by the time michelle had made her way home on very, very bad roads to get him. so there. their SON on the other hand could have drove his ass over there just fine any time that day.

michelle said...

Robin, He's talking about the snow we got last week... I'm Sorry but I figured that Jim would have taken his ass over there to do it....I didn't know that it wasn't done..

Robin said...

okay, my bad. Sorry, John!! guess i got a little huffy cause if it hadnt been for you guys i would've still been stuck. sorry again, John!