Sunday, February 11, 2007

Random Observations

Happy belated birthday to Raylene, if you're 46 now, Ray must really be OLD! Doug, I ran into Poncho in Mexico a while back, he was recovering from a gun shot wound and had a whole bunch of derogatory things to say about you. Don't worry-problem eliminated! By the way do you still want your trash back? Robin, I read on here somewhere that you haven't seen me in over 3 years. Well I seem to remember that about a year and half ago we defied death to drive up a mountain in Mexico to a restaurant so you could eat octopus or squid or some other slimy sea creature. I had the stuffed Mahi-Mahi; magnifico! Hi Tricia, long time no see, I see that you are 32 now, BOY, your daddy must really be OLD! John are you still on the chittlins and collards diet, HEHE. Hey Michelle. Hey, Chance. TADA! Mark.

5 comments:

COOTERIZER said...

NO, YOU CAN KEEP THE TRASH! I DON'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM ANYMORE BECAUSE I LIVE IN THE COUNTRY AND NOBODY GETS CLOSE TO MY TRASH ANYMORE. ALSO, WHATS THE BIG DEAL WITH EVERYBODY GOING TO MEXICO. IF IT IS SO DAMN NICE THERE, THEN WHY ARE THEY ALL COMING HERE? ALSO, ROBIN DIDN'T KNOW WHAT A MASSEY FERGUSON WAS AND SHE DOESN'T SEEM TO KNOW ANYBODY'S BIRTHDAY EITHER, I HAVE MY DOUBTS ON HER COOTS BLOODLINE.

Robin said...

you are correct. i had forgotten (briefly) about mexico when i wrote that i hadn't seen you in 3 years. after i remembered, i thought oh well, if DARRELL ever shows up he will correct me. My plan, skewed though it might have been, seems to have worked. Also, I DID NOT eat any squid, octopus, or other slimy sea creature. I refused and it is my belief that is when I was poisoned and therefore, spent most of my vacation spewing from both ends.

michelle said...

Robin- that was a little too much info!!!

michelle said...

Massey Ferguson.... Hello!!

Unknown said...

Ok first I dont get the massey ferguson thing but anywhoo, good to hear from you darrell. I have to agree with michelle t.m.i.