Tuesday, February 13, 2007

ADD SOME ICE AND SLEET TO THE SNOW AND YOU'VE GOT A MESS!



It's nasty, nasty, nasty out there. Now, we've got ice and sleet falling to add to the snow, with more snow coming. "Traveling is not recommended!" say the local news channels. I hope Doug did not go to work today. He works quite a distance away and the roads and conditions will be even worse up there so I hope he stayed home. I won't be going anywhere, my tires are bald and I get little to no traction on this stuff.

It started a little after midnight and I was up all night anyway so I watched it snow, snow and snow some more. Took some more pictures about 5 a.m. or so because I know how much John loves this stuff. One is a picture of what I suspect may be Bigfoot tracks!

Happy sledding, Tricia!

2 comments:

michelle said...

SHOOT ME NOW!!!!

johnbr76 said...

you can keep the ice and shit, but give me the snow.