Sunday, February 11, 2007

DOUG'S ON A ROLL

I guess Doug is planning on being busy at work tomorrow since he's been posting his nonsense all day. ENOUGH WITH THE BOB RANSOMER! And really, "omerta"? Someone's been in the dictionary again!

Mark, you've been pretty quiet the last couple of days. Too bad that quietness didn't prevent you from posting a comment with the "N" word in it. I think we all know how I feel about that. Can we not express ourselves without degrading another? Tell Jackie thanks for the Club Pogo trial membership...I've been playing bingo and slots like crazy!

Hey, Brandy......glad you finally got here! Yep, feel free to post pics and whatever. As you can see, your dad and most of your uncles are on here, several cousins and besides me, there is another aunt but she lurks in the shadows. That last post of Doug's may be enough to bring her out though!

Well, I guess Johnny and John should be home by now or close to it. John had fun playing in the snow but unfortunately he wasn't able to make a snowman. Although I hope the next bout of snow they're forecasting passes us by, if we do get some maybe someone can make a snowman for John and post the pic on here for him. Next best thing to being here. I guess.

Coming up on 400 clicks on the page since last weekend....awesome!!

No comments: