Saturday, February 03, 2007

HELLO WALLS

WELL THE STAGE WAS SET
THE SUN WAS SINKIN LOW DOWN
AS THEY CAME TO TOWN TO FACE
ANOTHER SHOWDOWN
THE LAWMEN CLEARED THE PEOPLE FROM THE STREET
ALL YOU BLOODTHIRSTY BYSTANDERS
ARE GONNA HAVE TO FIND A SEAT


WELL, ENOUGH OF THAT. I BET MARK REALLY LIKES THE NEW COLORS ON HERE. I ASSUMED HE WAS THE ONE WHO CHANGED THEM. DOESN,T REALLY MATTER TO ME, SINCE EVERYTHING IN MY WORLD IS BLACK OR BLUE. ANYWAY, ROBIN, THAT SONG YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT REMINDED ME OF ANOTHER JOHNNY HORTON SONG THAT DAD PLAYED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND ETC. IT WAS CALLED NORTH TO ALASKA. DO YOU REMEMBER?

3 comments:

Robin said...

Nope, it was me, Robin who changed the colors! Obviously. A little Eagles can never wrong by the way!

Actually, Doug, I was thinking that other song WAS called North to Alaska for some reason til I read the lyrics and realized they were only going South and so that name flew out of my head until you just now reminded me and now I've got "North to Alaska and south to the Mexico" in my head (which probably isn't right either). Gee, thanks for putting another bit of a tune in my head!!!

Unknown said...

well there is plenty of room in there for more if you like lol

mark said...

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!