Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Robin I'm glad to see this is doing so well. Sorry I haven't been on in a few days but been busy with working 2 jobs. have been having to drive my Cadillac sincce the clutch went out on my blazer ( I hate driving that gas hog). But antway the other day at work some A-hole decided to do a samsh and grab and busted out my drivers side window, they didnt take anything since there was nothing to take, its all in the Blazer. My freind Becky who owns the bar I work at has decided to let me do a poker night on Friday nights to get people back to the bar. I am so excited. well that has pretty much been my week. I read john's last post and that would be funny to see dad without the fro. Doug keep up the comments they are funny and make me laugh( and make me think is this how I'm going to be when I get old lmao). Well gotta go I'm babysitting for my freind Nikki. Conner is getting up from his nap, so time to feed the kid.

3 comments:

COOTERIZER said...

BABYSITTING???????? WHAT, SHE DOESN'T HAVE A CLOSET??

Robin said...

that used to be funny til those murdering idiots killed that little boy last summer that way. killed him and killed a good line. bastards!

Unknown said...

hmm closets are for clothes not people.