Tuesday, January 30, 2007

THIS IS THE 33RD POST..WOO HOO!

A lot of posts.....yeah! I changed some of the colors on here and a few other things...anybody have any thoughts (constructive) on this? Taking suggestions on other colors, other layouts, etc. I am thinking about adding some more modules in....will work on that when I get a chance to. Anybody have any thoughts on that also?

Have to agree with Doug on the other sibs not posting anything. John, maybe you can work on your mom or dad, see if they will join in. Tricia, maybe you can work on your dad, etc. Doug, I can give you Darrell's and Mike's email, you're welcome to email them and see if they will join us. I will check with Rick when I can...I don't know about Pete. She may or may not have her email up and running..I haven't talked to her in awhile.

Doug, Mark said he liked and agreed with your comment about Dad looking so sad because he was sick already when that picture was taken, like maybe he knew he was getting sicker or something. Then we couldn't decide if he wore glasses or if those were safety glasses. Do you remember?

That's it from me for now. Tootles
Robin

2 comments:

johnbr76 said...

gee i would post more but it wont let me. all i get at the top is a white bar then sometimes its blue but dosent always have the option to post. sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt.

COOTERIZER said...

Robin, dad only wore glasses to read, that i can remember. the glasses in his work photo are safety glasses. even if he wore glasses i hope he would have picked a different style