Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dog Party

It's been nearly a week since the dog party and lemmie tell you... everyone's still feeling the effects. We partied so hard some of us still got hangovers. Although I would be a constant drinker if i had to shuttle my spouse to every last place they need to go to. Now I'm not sayin Brandy drinks, but we all need that little sumthin-sumthin to take the edge off. Although be it a nice cup of coffee of a shot or two of 'shine-err- whiskey.... ahem! Nah, jus playin with ya cuz. I know you don't drink... or DO you.... (bum bum buuum) ha ha. ANYWAY, so when Brandy and Rob's friend (whose name I forgot... so bad at that ain't I?) heard about the dog party and that it was starting at around 3, he said "I'll give it to about 6." Little did he know the party lasted late into the night and didn't end till about 10 or 11-ish. The funny part was watchin my brother's daughter, Bailey, running, scared shitless, of the 3 dogs, "Left Eye" (banjo), "ADHD" (scout), and "tails" (tiffa). She finally calmed down, but that was only when the big dog, tiffa, was finally removed from the scene. John and Bailey left early leaving the rest of us to order pizza and sit around the campfire singing Koumbiah. Just kidding. Well that's all for now, I got to get off to bed before I pass out on my computer. PEACE!

1 comment:

michelle said...

Sounds like it was a fun doggy party