Thursday, March 27, 2008

AT LONG LAST....(DRUMROLL PLEASE)

Mark finally sent me some pics!



Mark

Mark's hair



The old church across from Mark & Jackie
they live in the red brick building

A view of the mountains from down the
street from Mark's place

Mark's health is not good - in addition to now being an insulin dependent diabetic, he needs risky heart surgery for a serious blockage (shut up, Mark, i'm allowed to tell this). I haven't seen Mark in EIGHT years - I'd like to see him before he has this operation. Since they can't do the operation until his sugar is and has been under control, I'm trying to talk him and Jackie into coming here for a visit. I can't go there since I don't have any time off until next February.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all get together in a few months?? All my brothers and sisters gathered together once again?? Yes, it would! Let's all put our thinking caps on and see what we can figure out. I do know Mark would LOVE to go to Cumberland if he can get here for a visit. I won't be able to go since, again, I have no time off, but I know several of you would love to go there too.

Any ideas or thoughts on how we can get this going?

Blessed is the servant who loves his brother as much when he is sick and useless as when he is well and can be of service to him. And blessed is he who loves his brother as well when he is afar off as when he is by his side, and who would say nothing behind his back he might not, in love, say before his face. ~St Francis of Assisi

3 comments:

Brandy said...

LOVE the Pics!!!! I'm so glad you posted them! We should plan a trip to UTAH!!!!

COOTERIZER said...

I DON'T THINK THAT'S MARK. IT LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THE GUYS FROM DELIVERANCE.

Brandy said...

Mark??? What do you think about going to Cumberland? When would you be able to go?