Tuesday, March 25, 2008

DOG PARTY ( no not the bounty hunter)

um just for the record i did not tell Michelle about Darrell eating a dog cookie. i do have to admit that was pretty funny. I'm wondering why he didn't just finish it off. i mean if you think about it, if it wont kill a dog it ain't going to kill Darrell. I'm sure it was pretty hard and would have hurt his teeth though. hey Doug you should try a dog cookie. you know since you ain't got no teeth you could just gum the shit out of it till its nice and soft. sorry that's not nice. well i gotta tell you I've never been to a dog party before and it was quite interesting. i mean i never thought i would be celebrating the life of someone who licks their own ass and sniffs their shit after they take a shit. but hey, different strokes for different folks. well that's all i got for now... gotta go I'm killing me!!

3 comments:

michelle said...

I have my ways of finding out stuff

Spartan said...

yeah, what would you do without me, michelle?

michelle said...

You're not supposed to tell my secrets Zach!!!