Thursday, March 01, 2007

Don't Worry!!

I just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm alive and well. My computer at home has been having issues. Robin knows all about it. and I've been having to work by myself so I haven't had time to get online and do anything. The home computer is now working but getting my kids off of it is like pulling their teeth out.Oh wait a minute that wouldn't hurt them. Any kids that will do their own piercings won't be bothered by a few teeth getting pulled out. I have been able to get on here and read posts. I have come to the conclusion that the majority of the Coots clan are insane. Or they just have split-personalities. ( Coots clan meaning anybody with the last name Coots, not the offspring.)

3 comments:

mark said...

does wesley miss me?lol

michelle said...

Why yes he does..He remembers you as that crazy man that lived to my grandma in georgia.....:)

michelle said...

sorry, next door to ..