Monday, February 26, 2007

Actually, Robin,

(I thought some body else would have jumped on this by now)Dad never sang Robin hiding behind the kitchen door to you because he never called you Robin. He had a nickname for you, I'm thinking it was Peejib, so it was Peejib hiding behind the kitchen door. HEHE! As for the honeydoll thing, I was #4 in a long line of honeydolls of which you were the last(#10). Anyway, I was only called that for a year until #5 came along so the sissy name thing doesn't apply. And besides a sissy name is not always a bad thing. Remember a Boy Named Sue?

9 comments:

michelle said...

I thought that Robin's nickname was "Tiddly Wink" That's what I remember. that and the smell of cigars. and a parakeet.

Robin said...

it was tiddly wink. it was also honeydoll. kim was peejib, darrell.

Robin said...

the parakeet was Fred. I almost had forgotten about him.

Massey Ferguson said...

Well, I'm glad we got that settled,now let's move on to something else!

mark said...

fred died right after dad,mom buried him with him

michelle said...

I wondered what happened to fred...what was my nickname?

COOTERIZER said...

michelle, FRED IS DEAD. AND YOUR NICKNAME WAS, "THAT GOOFY LITTLE GIRL OF PEG'S"

michelle said...

Your a butthead. I said "wondered" that was not my nickname.

mark said...

lmao