Saturday, December 05, 2009

TYLER'S ADDRESS

Edited******You need to put PFC before Tyler's name*****

Here is the address for Tyler in Iraq.

PFC Trimbach, Tyler
FCO5 1-37AR 1-1AD
FOB Warrior APO AE 09338

He's far from home and fighting a war. He'd love to hear from anyone and everyone. If you want to send him something, send a phone card so he can call home - make sure it's an international one. If you want to send him a care pkg, he'd love it, I'm sure!! If you do send him a care pkg, check out this site first for a list of what you can and can't send over there! I think there's also a gov site but damned if I can find it.....anyone? You could also call Pete and see if he's mentioned needing anything in particular. I heard on TV that baby wipes were great to send - they use them to wipe off the sand & dirt when they're out and about. Also, Tyler can watch DVD's on his laptop if you want to send those.

Cards and care packages should be sent no later than the 10th (i think i heard this date on tv) to arrive by Xmas. I should've posted this earlier, I got the address on Thanksgiving. But I stuck it in my purse and just found it today. Sorry! But don't let that stop you from sending him a card or whatever.

Tyler is far from home, it's Christmas and he's surrounded by weary troops and crazy, suicidal idiots. Let's show him some support and love, Coots style!


*****Trivia Challenge is still going on until 6pm Sunday*****

No comments: