Wednesday, October 07, 2009

wesley

Wesley got to come home last night. Hw and I are staying at his uncle Kris's house. He can walk some but not for verylong He has to keep the back and neck brace on at all times even during a shower. Tomorrow morning we're going to try the shower thing. I guess we'll see how it goes. We have a lawyer and were looking into what can be done. we went up to the FHP to geta copy of the accident report.It costs $10. WTF! I also spoke to the Supervisor about some concerns I have with the report and stuff that happened,. Like !. Why he didnt speak to anybody except the kid that hit wesley 2. where are his belongings3. Why didnt they take photos? we do have the bike back and it looks like he was sideswipped. anyway. I'm trying to get things done while I'm here.

No comments: