Tuesday, July 22, 2008

to all

yes i will be up there. looks like Candi and i will be leaving Thursday night and driving for a bit before we stop to sleep. have lots to do, need to see if it will be affordable to live there. i did find a place online in Dayton but Michelle is telling me i don't want to live in Dayton. i don't know anything about Dayton. i would like to get together with everyone at some point. i guess we can do the usual and meet at Pete's or something. I'm not sure when but we can figure it out. but if i was to guess, it would be Friday or Saturday night.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Hey, I live in Dayton. There are plenty of nice places in Dayton.

Robin said...

i'm trying to find a place in dayton myself. it's more centrally located for my job and all the traveling i do. plus, it sucks down here and it smells. dayton's not any worse than anywhere else around here (except warm and cheerful centerville), just depends on the area. there are places for sale where your grandma and papa live for pretty cheap, some have owner financing. i have to get some work done on my car saturday and i'm still hoping to go to the celtic festival so i don't know about pete's. call when you get here, we'll figure something out. and i'm assuming you're transferring through your job cause there ain't any here. no shit.

michelle said...

What-ever!!!! I'm sticking to what I said. John there's a house by Pete that is rent to own.

COOTERIZER said...

THE DOWNSIDE TO THE HOUSE FOR RENT BY PETE IS .... IT'S BY PETE!