Thursday, November 15, 2007

WELL, LETS TRY SOMETHING ELSE

THE MUSIC THING IS GETTIN BORING. MAINLY BECAUSE NONE OF YOU ALL KNOW KNOW SHIT ABOUT GOOD OLD SONGS. EXCEPT MARK, AND HE JUST MAY KNOW ALMOST AS MUCH AS ME. SO LET'S TRY JUST TRIVIA ANYTHING. IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW A LITTLE FACTOID THAT NOBODY ELSE KNOWS, THROW IT OUT THERE AND WE'LL SEE. I JUST MIGHT SURPRISE YA. MY HEAD IS JUST FULL OF THESE LITTLE BITS OF INFO ON A MILLION THINGS. I DON'T KNOW A LOT ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT I KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS. JUST SOMETHIN TO PASS THE TIME. LOLA HAD A QUESTION ABOUT THE FIRST SILENT DRACULA MOVIE BUT I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER SO IT'S A STUPID QUESTION.

5 comments:

Robin said...

1. your head is full of air.
2. you don't know shit and neither does mark.
3. what you do know is usually wrong.
4. we might could play if someone would ask something that happened in my lifetime, when i wasn't drunk and sitting under a table in a hilljack bar singing along to their paltry song selection on the jukebox.
5. Lola would have been THE BEST SONG to put on here because it would have amused me and really, it IS all about me.
6. I'm ready to move on to some history, movie, tv or literature now please, ALEX.

mark said...

the movie was nostradamas and robin you will still be say huh?,and what? and shit like that

Queen said...

Close, Mark, it was Nosferatu and it was made in 1922 and no, I did not see it in a first run theater. I was just trying to add some really trivial stuff to the blog.

mark said...

i MEANT nosferatu,lol

WEBEHERE1 said...

Close, Mark, it was Nosferatu and it was made in 1922 and no, I did not see it in a first run theater. I was just trying to add some really trivial stuff to the blog.