Thursday, November 15, 2007

OFFICIAL NOTICE

We have another blog moderator now. Darrell will be assuming the role of Coots Clan Moderator #2 or whatever name he comes up with besides Massey Ferguson squared.
(is squared right when it's times 2? i failed math, algebra and all that stuff)

Yes, he will be able to do all the things I do so I can concentrate on other things and just enjoy the blog for awhile. I'll still be (always) Coots Clan Moderator #1.
I feel it's important to mention that because while I think Darrell will do an excellent job, he may not be so quick to catch certain "no-no" words as I am. And you all know what those words are!

So welcome to Darrell....let's all clap and woo-hoo and stuff!

5 comments:

mark said...

UH...YEAH..LET THE GOODTIMES ROLL

johnbr76 said...

i still dont know what words you dont like. finally we get the left wing democrat out of office on here. now hopefully there wont be so much censoring.

COOTERIZER said...

CAN'T WE ALL JUST SAY NEGRA. IT WILL MAKE ROBIN HAPPY AND ALSO IT MAKES ME SMILE EVERY TIME I HERE IT.

michelle said...

clap clap woo hoo

Queen said...

Go, Darrell, go, Darrell....woo hoo, clap, clap also. What's your first plan as the new moderator?