Sunday, October 07, 2007

OH ROBIN....

First off let me start by saying that was a lovely poem you put on here for grandma.

Now to respond to your comment about the republicans, let me know when your ready to get out of here and i will bring you some boxes from work and in fact i will even help you pack. there is no way the people of America are going to put a democrat in the office. do you honestly think we will be better off with bill in office again ( i say bill because we all know he will try to run things behind closed doors, not to mention a woman cant handle the stress)? what is your beef with the way the country is being run now? i suppose you think we should cut our losses and just up and leave Iraq. but i guess your a typical democrat and want to blame all your problems on the government. by the way has your hose quit swelling yet?

4 comments:

Robin said...

oh, you republicans!!! you'd be kinda cute if you weren't all crazy. what IS that mythical land you live in?

what's my problem with the way this country is being run? I'll keep it short so even a republican can understand:

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Revelations 6:1-8

GOD knows I can't make this stuff up.

My hose has been replaced and I've not noticed any swelling, thanks for asking.

michelle said...

John, John, John, GO HILARY!!!! Anyway we all know that Hilary is the one who ran things in the White House....

Tricia said...

I KNEW there was a reason I liked John!!

Robin said...

you just have no idea how deeply that hurts me, tricia. to think there is another one, ANOTHER one - i just, i just.... oh hell. it's very disheartening. very. and you LOOK so normal. you republicans. chicanery at every turn!