Wednesday, June 27, 2007

GO AHEAD

and post any pics you have from the wedding and/or the weekend. I can't add another page to this so we'll have to post them all on here. If you have a lot of pics, you might want to put them on photobucket, picasa or flickr; if you do that, you can just put a snapshot or something in your post to link to that site. Another option is to do a slide show like the one I did before....we can view a lot of pics without it taking up a whole page. All three sites are easy and I believe, free.

***Edited to add: I set up an account on Flickr for anyone here to use........Yahoo ID is thecootsconnection and the password is mom's maiden name (lower caps). I just set it up so it's ready for pictures. I think you can probably use your name to group the pics, but I'm not sure. If you don't know mom's maiden name, you will have to call me, email me or ask your Coots parent (where applicable).

I'm looking forward to seeing all the pics. I didn't take any but I know some of you did and when Brandy gets back we'll get to see hers.

Ohio people - don't forget: Johnny, Peg, Zach, John, Becky and the girls will be up here July 4th - 8th!

No comments: