Wednesday, May 09, 2007

HELLOOOO?

Hey Doug....can you come over Sunday and drill those holes in my dresser? Also, do you have an extender for my cable? Call me or leave me a note on here if you can or can't. It'll have to be Sunday, we are going to a bridal shower for Brandy on Saturday. Thanks!

Still been very quiet on here lately. Not sure why Doug, Darrell, Mark, or no one is posting anything but Brandy. Not that I don't enjoy her posts! At least it got those pics of my rash moved down! Update on rash: DR says it ain't eczema or psoriasis, but not sure what it is. She was quite shocked when she saw it, wasn't sure what it could be and more than a little pissed off that I'd waited this long to come see her. (You'd think she'd be used to me by now). She did take about 18 VIALS of blood to run every test she could think of, including Lyme disease. I assured her that not only had I not been frolicking with deer, I hadn't been frolicking at all, especially outside. She still wanted to add it to the list of "things to check". She gave me several RX but I could only fill two, due to lack of funds. You'll be happy to know, Mark, that one of them is a steriod (prednisone) and a steriod lotion. Hope one or both of them clear this shit up quick!

Pete was over the other night giving me an etiquette lession on weddings and what is /is not proper attire. I won't lie to you - sometimes she can be a little scary. Most of you will be receiving the same lesson in the next few weeks. BE PREPARED! She doesn't have internet right now so you may get a phone call from her.

Over and out for now.......time for bed.

10 comments:

COOTERIZER said...

ROBIN, YES I CAN DRILL THE HOLES, CALL ME AND LET ME KNOW WHEN. ALSO, VIC CASSANO HEALTH CLINIC WILL LOOK AT YOUR RASH, AND GIVE!! PRESCGIPTIONS. IT,S EITHER FREE OR VERY LOW COST. ALSO, YOU MIGHT CHECK WITH A VET. THAT SPEC IALIZES IN FARM ANIMALS

johnbr76 said...

hey doug,
you should talk to brandy while she is up there this weekend. she specializes in grammer!! you went to a west carrollton school didnt you. ( ooops sorry i think im being hatefull again).

michelle said...

Oh John!! You know that I love you and since I can't see you, all I can do is pick on you <3 anyway Robin, If you and Pete want to ride with me to the shower just let me know ok? And by the way I'm wearing a dress to the wedding, Is that ok? Does Pete have anything in mind to wear to the shower? Whatever, I'm wearing what I want....

Tricia said...

It's a 7pm wedding...does that mean we have to REALLY dress up..like dressy dress or just like "church dress"..I know it's more dressy than "casual dressy"...just not sure how dressy..does that make sense??...and do I have to wear hose?

Robin--I hope they can figure out what the deal is with your leg. and that the meds make it better.

michelle said...

Tricia
It will be a hot and muggy summer night in Atlanta, Trust me...You won't want to wear hose. I'm dressing up for the wedding because it's a formal wedding.Anyway Robin, hope your leg is better.

Robin said...

Michelle - you are awfully brave! *I'm wearing what I want to wear*

Tricia - I'm with Michelle re: hot and muggy and no hose (which means trips to the tanning bed - if you dare to wear hose, all i can do is shoot you frequent looks of sympathy and pity). But you DID NOT hear that from me. I would not be so bold (or brave) as to give you instructions..err, I mean suggestions on what you are supposed to wear to the wedding. You need to discuss this with your Aunt Pete tomorrow, who will be glad to give you very specific answers to all your questions (there will also be arm waving and other theatrical gestures).

Unknown said...

so do the men have to wear ties and jackets (I hope not)

Robin said...

chance - pete says yes. and she says it often. i say too bad for you guys...cause that's gonna be HOT

michelle said...

It's a formal Wedding!! That means DRESSES and SUITS!!It's not a casual affair.

Robin said...

sometimes Michelle sounds just like Pete. i think they spent too much time together yesterday. dressesandsuits!dressesandsuits!dressesandsuits!dressesandsuits!dressesandsuits!dressesandsuits! oh my!