Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Yayyyy!!!!. I was finally able to log in without it shutting my internet down. Brandy I loved the pics of your vacation. Robin you know I just love visiting with you. The smart ass comment makes me feel like I am at home with my friends. I am Planning on coming up in May but not sure now I got into a wreck last Friday night on my way home from work and totaled my truck and got charged with a D.U.I. Its a long story but NO I WAS NOT DRUNK! I work in a bar you get alcohol spilled on you so you smell like you have been drinking. My boss at the resturaunt I work in got me the best attorney in K-town and he says I should be able to get out of it, especially since I refused the field sobriety and made them do blood work. Well enough of how I'm doing hope everyone is doing good, hope to hear from you soon.

5 comments:

michelle said...

Drama Prone Chance..

Robin said...

i was thinking of another word, but we'll go with "prone". is k-town like a big kmart or something? also, how come you can't drive? this is like you're fifth wreck in a year. they should make you take a remedial driving course. still looking forward to seeing me? hugs & kisses!

johnbr76 said...

ok i wasnt going to say anything about this but i have bit my tounge long enough. first off its obvious he cant drive. second of all if you werent drunk then why did you refuse the breath test? that alone makes you look guilty. not to mention that you have boasted on this blog about how your a drunk and work in a bar. so do you think any of us think you werent drinking? k-town, robin is the slang they use down in the projects for knoxville. but im sure you knew that. best lawyer in knoxville (ooops i mean k-town). bet he's a fine looking fella. probably lives like a millionaire in jellico and drives down to make some easy cash on the drunks who claim they arent drunk.

COOTERIZER said...

I HEARD OF A REAL GOOD LAW FIRM IN KNOXVILLE, THEY ARE : DEWEY, CHEATUM, AND HOWE - ATTORNEYS AT LAW. ALSO, IS IT AGAINST THE LAW TO DRINK AND DRIVE IN TENNESSEE????

Brandy said...

You guys are harsh!