Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Finally have time to post....

Sorry that I haven't been on here much. Just been busy and have a lot going on. Robin, I tried to call you the other day but I got your voicemail. It's Allergy season here and I'm dying....Brandy your pics were so pretty, I'm glad that you had a great time..It's getting closer and closer to the big day... Are you nervous? Cecil, You've been quiet. Cat got your tongue? Well, I gotta go and finish getting ready for work. Robin I'll try to call you tonight.

2 comments:

COOTERIZER said...

Michelle, Cecil has been quiet since he passed in 1975. You might be talking about Ray, in which case, Lola only lets him speak at certain times, and on certain subjects!!!

michelle said...

I call my brother john, Cecil. But I guess to avoid confusing everybody, On the blog, I will just call him John(I know he'll appreciate that)