Sunday, March 25, 2007

BEEN SLACKING IN THE POSTING..

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Many reasons, none of them good. Even if I'm not posting, I check every day to see what anyone or everyone has to say and I've enjoyed the pics. Saw Ray & Lola today (Saturday, I mean)...guess they've been lurking on here awhile. Ray says he might post something soon...I hope so!

So, anything good going on with anybody? Good news, news, whatever...post it here. Pics are always nice. Still wondering where Doug got all those pics he has posted...I think he's in cahoots with Pete. I've got some I want to scan and put on here - I just never get around to anything anymore. Maybe soon.

I wish Mike, Rick and Pete would join in.

Anybody have any ideas for a family get together (all of us this time)? Maybe in the fall? I've got sort of an idea but I don't know if everybody will go for it. I'm trying to think of stuff cheap and fun, but not a lot of hassle. So, anyway, any ideas, post them on here!

No comments: