Saturday, February 24, 2007

WELCOME BACK, TRICIA!

We are all glad to see you back on here! I don't know how that happened but I'm sorry!! As you can see, not a lot has been happening on here this week....not sure why. Everyone has been pretty quiet for reasons unknown. Doug has been CONSPICUOUSLY absent...I wonder what's up with him. I think we were all getting so used to reading his entertaining posts, when there aren't any, we all kinda slow down. Darrell has posted some interesting things but never responds to my comments. Come back, Douglas! Wherever you are and whatever you are doing...give us a post! Glad to see you back, Chance. Thanks for the advance warning (I mean NOTICE) of your trip here next month. Make sure Michelle and Sam take you to the MOOSE for karaoke...they LOVE it!! I think they do Sonny and Cher or Conway and Loretta or something. I am sure they are quite the hit at the MOOSE.

2 comments:

michelle said...

Thank you sooo Much for the good belly laugh this morning!!

Unknown said...

I will only sing if they have some Garth Brooks. Becky makes me sing it on satudays at the bar its her favorite song.