Thursday, February 18, 2010

LIGHTEN THE HELL UP !!

GOOD GOD!! would you people take a damn pill. i was kidding. and why are you two saying anything about rob and brandy being good parents? i never said they wouldn't be. take a damn joke. oh and by the way. i don't have a facebook that I'm aware of. for some odd reason i got blasted with friends request all at once. if i have one its from a long time ago but i don't remember doing it. so if you see anything from me from facebook it ain't me. and yes i am an asshole as many will atest to.

3 comments:

Queen said...

Well, John--I guess it's attributed to the fact that weren't born with a social filter that allows you to think stupid things but prevents you from putting them out in the universe for all to see. I certainly HOPE that you've apologized to Brandy & Rob. There are no good jokes when it comes to abortion.

COOTERIZER said...

JOHN, I HAVE TAKEN THE DAMN PILL, WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES.

johnbr76 said...

no queen wanna be, its called not giving a shit. i couldnt give 2 shits about what anyone thinks on here. i was joking.. and it seems the only people i have offened are you and my sister and mother. so im not so worried about it.