Saturday, October 03, 2009

WESLEY

Wesley was hit by a car last night as he biked home from work. He has a broken neck, possibly a broken back and has no feeling in his right leg. I do not think he has any serious head injuries. He is in a lot of pain, obviously. I last spoke with Michelle about 3pm so this is all I know at this time. She will call to update me tonight or tomorrow and I will post update on here and facebook.

Wesley is at Shands Hospital in Gainesville.

Please keep him (and Michelle) in your prayers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I called the hospital and left a message for Michelle to call me. His room number is 6531, because it was after 1030 I couldnt talk to him, but they will give him a message. You can go to www.shands.org and you can leave him a message, under patients name you put John Robertson.