Saturday, June 20, 2009

ARRIVEDERCI!!!

Hey!!! Just wanted put up a quick post. We are leaving for Italy tomorrow afternoon!! We'll be spending time in Rome, Florence, Venice and Milan!!! We're so excited! It will be the FAB FOUR (me, Rob, Kelly and Paul)......and one other person while we are in Rome. UGH. But that's a whole 'nother story!!! I'll try to post pics while we're there...if we can!!! Here's to hoping we won't get pick-pocketed!!! The gypsies are supposed to be pretty fierce in Italy!

4 comments:

Robin said...

my niece. the world traveler.

Unknown said...

Have fun. Good luck with the gypsies.

Unknown said...

OK I just saw Drag me to hell, Please dont piss off no old gypsie ladies while over there. It wont be pretty when they put a curse on you lmao

Spartan said...

hoo-ah (lol)