Monday, April 13, 2009

michael and wesley getting their own place

Hello everybody. Hope that everyone had a good easter. Michael and wesley will be getting their own apt and they are in need of furniture. The only thing that they are going to have is a microwave and dishes and other kitchen stuff. So if anybody has or knows where we can get beds, couch, futons, table and chairs. TV, anything please let me know. my cell # is 513-476-7039 ( I think, Hold on I'll go check)Yep that's it. Or you can call Michaels cell which is 937-312-7631.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

We have a ton of stuff...but it's all the way down here!!!

michelle said...

silly that doesnt do me anygood!!! :)

Robin said...

i don't think i have anything extra they could use - unless they want boxes of books to sit on - but i'll look around and see.