Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hi... (cont.)

Anyways, now that I'm confident my internet won't take a crap on me while I'm typing, I'll tell you all about my decision to join the Civil Air Patrol... like I promised (lol)... Anyways, I am now officially part of the "Bartow/Etowah Flying 129th Composite Squadron". As I said earlier, we, the Civil Air Patrol, are the official Auxiliary of the United States Air Force, we specilize in emergency services, counterdrug ops., cadet programs, aerospace edu., and much more! Our squadron is stationed at the Bartow-Cartersville airport, which happens to be the Nat'l HQ of Phoenix Air. I am very proud to be serving my country in this manner, and, I'm not sure if any of you know this, but I plan to be joing the Air Force after I've graduated high school.
Here's a little Tribute...

4 comments:

Robin said...

that's really cool, Zach. I'm proud of you!! I love you.

Spartan said...

Yay! thanks! Me loves you too!! Oh, and Sorry for your loss, wish I could've been there to help you out, but me was stuck down here....

Robin said...

thanks, that's very sweet of you.

COOTERIZER said...

CONGRATULATIONS ZACH! I GUESS THEY MUST HAVE LOWERED THEIR STANDARDS QUITE A BIT. JUST KIDDING!!!!