Saturday, August 02, 2008

Safe and Sound






Hey! We made it home safe and sound. Got in late last night. Here are just a few pictures. I think the highlight of the entire trip was Stonehenge! We were able to actually walk around within the circle of stones and take all kinds of pictures! It was very cool to think of how old that structure is and all the mystery behind it! The Eiffel Tower was very pretty at night and during the day we went all the way to the very top! I even used the "toilette" as the French would say...they had bonafide restrooms at the very top of the Eiffel Tower!!!

2 comments:

mark said...

i dont see a grave

Brandy said...

I know....I know....we just did not have time!!!! Rob was too busy making me climb every friggin set of stairs in the country! 248 steps to the top of St. Paul's Catherdral (Thank you).