Wednesday, July 16, 2008

John

Since I'm not going to be here the weekend you come up, You and Candi can stay at my place. If you want. It'll save you money on a hotel. Also there are a couple of places around here that are for rent. And depending on when you decide to move up here, you could rent my place. I start a new job in Hamilton Aug 4, So I would be spending most of my time down there and until we find out what's going on with Michael, I'll still be paying for my apt. Just a thought.......

5 comments:

THE COOTS CLAN BLOG MODERATOR said...

congrats on the new job!! what will you be doing? and what about wes?

michelle said...

wes moved to camden about 6 weeks ago. i'll be working for wing eyecare doing the same thing i am now.

johnbr76 said...

michelle, i need a number where you can be reached. will michael be there the weekend im up there? am i going to have to kick his ass if he's throwing party's every night im there?

michelle said...

The number at sam's is 513-894-3804.No Michael will not be throwing any parties. The only person He can have over is Ayla. Remember, He's on house arrest so he can't go anywhere.

Queen said...

Since we have had recent experience with the whole house arrest deal, it's not very effective for keeping others, who are NOT on house arrest but should be, out of one's house. I will refrain from commenting further about the lame state of the juvenile justice system.
At any rate, John,if you have any inclination to see or talk with any of us, please advise as such so we can adjust our ever so busy social calendars to accommodate.