Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Who are all these people?


Ok, I have to admit I am really lost about who are these people are that were here to visit and such. I should know them don't ya think? Well anyway in case some of you don't know, I am the #1 princess to the royal Ray Kingdom and my father is the King and I am his first born. So I will of course inherit the vast kingdom, but I will glad to share the inheritance with the entire family (if I know them)
My husband Tony and I have a large family (or tribe as Lola calls them) of our own and we are definately Abnernormal. This is a picture of my family including the twin grandbabies just born on May 22. My very first granddaugher and 9 grandsons. I am very old at 46, don't ya think. I know I am certainly very blessed. Hope to hear from all of you, Raylene

3 comments:

michelle said...

What a wonderful picture. such a big family!

Robin said...

yeah, you're old. i can't even IMAGINE being 46! (smirk) By the way, Princess Raylene, you're newest grandbabies (which are adorable) share the distinction of being the FIRST (biological) descendents of our Mom & Dad with my brother Rick's new great granddaughter of being born in the month of April. May is still open...something Rebekkah may want to keep in mind. Just sayin'. Also, Tony looks very goofy. Please make sure he knows I said that. hee hee hee.

BTW, your dad is not the KING, but we don't tell him that...he's really just the pretender to the throne.

Glad you are now finally on board!

COOTERIZER said...

I KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE. THEY ARE THE FIRST IN LINE FOR A WILLY NELSON CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!