Monday, June 18, 2007

only 4 days left for Brandy to have freedom as a single woman!!! 3 days before I'm on VACATION for 10 days!! I can't wait!! This will be the longest 3 days of my life..... Robin and I went shopping this weekend. What fun!! And I hate shopping.. Found her a beautiful dress to wear to the wedding and shoes to match!! I found shoes too.(of course) I showed Sam my great shoe finds and he just shook his head and said that I had enough shoes how could I possibly need more. whatever. Anyway fixing to go to work so I will talk to ya'll later and I will be seeing ya'll later this week.......

1 comment:

Robin said...

we did find a beeyootiful dress for me and shoes to match......for once I actually enjoyed shopping! we had fun!! michelle should be a personal shopper...first store, first dress. second store...shoes! how's that for efficiency?