Wednesday, May 30, 2007

HAD A BAD WEEKEND!

HAD TO GO TO A COOKOUT AT PETE'S ON SUNDAY. WHAT A DRAG. A BUNCH OF SCREAMING KIDS, SOME GIRL FROM GEORGIA, A RED HEADED CLOWN, AND THE USUAL COOTSES. BUT, I GUESS THE FOOD WAS GOOD(FREE)! EXCEPT FOR THE RE-GURGITATED PIGMY PASTA SALAD. PETEY'S BURGERS AND LEMON BARS WERE AWESOME. TUESDAY ME AND ROBIN JOINED RAY, LOLA, A.J., TRICIA, AND SUE TO WATCH TONY SING IN THE AMERICAN IDOL COMPETITION AT HIS WORKSHOP. IT WAS PRETTY COOL, AND TONY REALLY ENJOYED IT, I THINK, ALTHOUGH I'M SURE SOME COOTS' DIDN'T VOTE FOR ONE OF THEIR OWN. WHAT TRAITORS! AND OF COURSE, YOU CAN'T TAKE ROBIN OUT IN PUBLIC ANYWHERE, SHE HAD A GUY BEGGING HER TO DANCE BUT WE ALL KNOW HOW RUDE SHE CAN BE. AND THEN SHE WONDERS WHY NOBODY LIKES HER. DUH!!!!!

7 comments:

Brandy said...

Did you get photos of that????

Robin said...

i've got a photo of Tony on my cell phone. The rest is all Doug's imagination.

Robin said...

AND I voted for Constance (and so did Ray) because she was precious and didn't have anyone there to vote for her. I was counting on the rest of you all to vote for Tony!

This is funny: when we were leaving the receptionist told Tony he had quite a fan club. Tony said (with a shrug), "What can I say?" And the Coots' humor strikes again!

Queen said...

Yeah, it was pretty awful--that family gathering thing. Jordyn, of course, was the bright spot--
Tony was very surprised to see his Aunt Robin and Uncle Doug--he really did have a good time. This week was dbl elimination and we'll see if he gets to sing next week. Those of us who are generous with our "traitorous" votes just feel bad for anyone who ISN'T a Coots.

michelle said...

I'ld like to go see him next time. Let me know when and where.

Queen said...

If he makes this round, it will be next Tuesday, June 5th, @ 6:45 p.m. @ the Monco Industries bldg next to Goodwill on Kuntz Rd.

michelle said...

I have no idea where that is.But I'll get directions from robin