Wednesday, April 04, 2007

HOLA DE COSTA RICA!!!! (Hello from Costa Rica)
Hey! I am in Costa Rica right now in an internet cafe! Actually we are in a town called La Fortuna and it is right at the base a a HUGE volcano! Look it up....it is called Arenal! It is beautiful here. Very green, lots of really cool flowers and that big volcano. The top of it is covered with clouds, but maybe tomorrow it will clear up. We had to travel for 9 hours yesterday to get her from Malpais ...half of the 9 hours was on a ferry!!! MalpĂ is was VERY HOT and DRY, but the beach was nice. Tomorrow we head to Monteverde, where there is a rainforest! AWESOME! I will post pictures when I return! Pura Vida!!
Oh yeah...Peg, could you go by Kelly´s house and get the mail? I am afraid it is going to be full...if not no probelm though ...I know you are leaving for Ohio soon!