Thursday, January 18, 2007

WHO ARE THE GUARDS

Hey John. I don't know who the guards are. They may exist only in Doug's mind. Or they may be Kathy and Jordyn.

Yep, that was a cute picture of you back then. Tell the ladies at work we all wonder what happened to you. Just kidding! I'm going to try and get those pictures on this site soon. Feel free to post pictures you want on here. Use your mom's scanner and computer. Tell her to post some too. I used ImageShack.com on the ones that are on this site. They're pretty good but there are others out there.

If you want to you can just post a blog anytime you want to say anything. You don't have to comment on a particular blog, you can post your own. It's up to you. This way, it's right on the first page. Or continue the way you have if that's more comfortable for you.

I am just sooo glad you are participating!! So far it's just been you, Doug and Michelle. Raylene signed up but hasn't said anything yet. I'm waiting til she reads my post about her age. That should get a response.

As usual, NO ONE else is bothering. I'm trying to be patient.

Oh, guess what? Pete has a computer and EMAIL now!! Spread the word! Ray said he set it up but I haven't heard anything from her about it yet. Sent her a couple emails but....nada. I guess we just have to give her time.

Okay, it's time to fix something to eat. I'm starving.

Tootles.

No comments: